Register your camera
Fill in the form below to register and be sure to read the T’c’s & C’s
- Action cameras wouldn’t be action cameras without the ability to take a knock and tumble, and still come up fighting. We recognize this, and want you to use your camera as much as possible, without the fear of breaking it. After all, that’s what Olfi stands for – One Life Film It.
- We will repair or replace your camera if you accidentally damage it within the first 12 months of purchase. And here’s the thing, this includes water-damaged cameras too! No crazy hidden costs, No territory restrictions. *The cover is R2500 which includes the admin fee and shipping costs.
- Simply register your Olfi for this extended warranty within 7 days of purchase, and then, if you accidentally break it, email email@example.com to tell us what happened, receive your RMA reference number and return information, then pop your Olfi in the post. It is really THAT simple.
- You must register your Olfi®one.five Black 4K action camera (2nd Gen) for the free extended warranty within 1week of original purchase of a brand new product. A Scan or photo of original proof of purchase required on registration.
- Warranty will not be given to second-hand users without the original proof of purchase and original registration details.
- Warranty is for 12 months from original date of purchase of a brand new product.
- Original date of purchase means when bought new from a reseller, or distributor, or direct.
- This warranty does not affect your rights under our standard Manufacturers warranty.
- Your Olfi must have been purchased in a new, unopened condition within 12 months to make a claim.
- You must provide a copy of your original proof of purchase receipt, and tell us where you bought it.
- You need to return your broken Olfi® one.five Black 4K action camera (2nd Gen) in the post by a tracked service, for your own protection. We cannot be held responsible for items which go missing in the post.
- One repair or replacement only under the “Break it replace it” damage cover.
- We do not cover lost or stolen Olfi cameras, unfortunately.
- R2500,00 Admin fee & Shipping fees (standard postage) -Upgraded shipping options are available at extra costs.
- We must have received your Olfi before dispatching a replacement camera.